WE CAN HELP
AJ Murray Legal Services will advocate for your rights should you be faced with legal issues pertaining to provincial offenses or offenses against municipal by-laws. We will provide guidance and represent you in the Ontario Court of Justice for matters pertaining to any of the following:
- Traffic Offences – Speeding, Careless Driving, Stunt driving, Tickets, ect.
- Compulsory Automobile Insurance
- Issues involving Liquor Licence
- Trespass to Property
- Environmental Protection
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Blind Persons Rights
- Municipal By-Laws (excessive noise, animal control, garbage disposal, ect.)
If you have a matter to be heard before the Ontario Court of Justice or you simply need advice and guidance, please so not delay, contact us as soon as possible for a confidential consultation.